Monday, January 02, 2006

A Non-Printing Day and Website News

An early start today as I was travelling. I checked my email first thing and the set of for the station to travel to London to meet up with old university friends, one of whom I had not met for nearly 30 years. It was a great day to catch up and I had such a great time, especially as we seemed to pick up our comfortable friendship so easily. Most of the day was spent at tables - coffee, lunch and coffee again. I really enjoyed my early evening walk back along the Thames with Christmas lights and the normal city illuminations reflected in the great river:


I had wondered about working this evening but decided to mke this a non-printing day. I can catch up tomorrow and start fresh. I plan both engraving and printing during the day.

I am a step nearer to the long overdue redesign of my website. I have a new domain and will build the site there before transfering the whole thing to my normal address, intending to keep both going in the future. I will post the new address here as soon as there is something to see.

One of the better days.

Happy New Year, by the way! Posted by Picasa

No comments: